- a dictionary giving equivalent words in two languages
- This uses translation from the target language into another language for definitions and examples. See monolingual dictionary.
- A bilingual dictionary or translation dictionary is a specialized dictionary used to translate words or phrases from one language to another.
- The Dravidian language of the Indian state of Kerala, closely related to Tamil
- Malayalam (?????? ””), is one of the four major Dravidian languages of southern India. It is one of the 22 scheduled languages of India with official language status in the state of Kerala and the union territories of Lakshadweep and Mahe. It is spoken by 35.9 million people.
- a Dravidian language (closely related to Tamil) that is spoken in southwestern India
- ). you folks need to give some you folks need to give some serious spice knowledge foods would be most boring I think without masala. Shanti/ Mary
- an Indo-European language belonging to the West Germanic branch; the official language of Britain and the United States and most of the commonwealth countries
- the people of England
- Of or relating to England or its people or language
- of or relating to or characteristic of England or its culture or people; “English history”; “the English landed aristocracy”; “English literature”
bilingual dictionary english malayalam – Collins Cobuild
Collins Cobuild Pocket English-English-Malayalam Dictionary (Collins Cobuild Pocket Diction) (English and Malayalam Edition)
The Cobuild Pocket English-English-Malayalam Dictionary is a brand new, illustrated dictionary aimed at learners of English. This dictionary covers all the essential words and phrases that students need to learn. The definitions are written in full sentences, using simple language, and the dictionary contains thousands of examples of real English, showing the learner how English is really used. Additional help is provided by the thousands of Malayalam translations. Every sense, phrase and phrasal verb has a Malayalam translation, which acts as a stepping stone from the student’s first language to the wealth of information contained in the dictionary. With hundreds of line drawings illustrating key terms, the Cobuild Pocket English-English-Malayalam Dictionary is ideal for learners of English.
Language written in Chinese in a Chinese-English translation dictionary
How to use a Bilingual Dictionary
Tips on how to use a bilingual dictionary correctly.
bilingual dictionary english malayalam
Collins Gem English-Malayalam/Malayalam-English Dictionary gives up-to-date coverage of Malayalam and English in a compact, portable format. This dictionary is designed for all levels of user working with Malayalam and English, whether at home, at school, or at work. It is the ideal dictionary for anyone who needs translation help in a handy, portable format. o Collins Gem English-Malayalam/Malayalam-English Dictionary contains all the everyday words and phrases used in today’s Malayalam and English that you will need to know. o An easy-to-use and reliable dictionary. o A two-way dictionary: Malayalam-English and English-Malayalam. o Over 30,000 references and translations